Thursday, June 8, 2006

Entry for June 08, 2006

Entry for June 08, 2006 

06/08/2006 07:03 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

So - what a night!



All day, I thought I was going to be stuck in Newark. The online flight info just keep saying "waiting for crew" and when I asked the customer service, they said the same thing. If I changed the flight before it was "canceled", I would have had to pay the difference. So I took a gamble and booked a hotel room JUST IN CASE. Well - didn't have to use it, but still have to pay it since you had to cancel before 6 p.m. BUT it's worth it since I was a ease while I was waiting for the flight.



My 7:05 p.m. flight FINALLY left about 9:45 p.m. Yes - almost 3 hours late. We got into Dulles around 11 p.m. Such is life. At least I got home. I went into work a little late today, but I'm still REALLY tired.



I was able to read my "Lost" book a little bit while waiting for the flight - until I got to page 148 - and the book repeats pages 38 to 114 and then jumps to 179! CRAP! So I figured I would contact the publisher. I sent out an e-mail this evening.



Tomorrow is my meeting at Wheaton, MD. At least I don't have to be there until 10 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment