Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Entry for June 27, 2006

Entry for June 27, 2006

06/27/2006 09:33 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Another day of training. It sucks. Almost everything for the airports wasn't set up, so we couldn't do about have of the step-by-step processes.



The big bad news - I've broken out in hives on my face. Who knows why. It could be the change in skin cleanser mixed with a different product line moisturizer. It could be the sheets on the bed. It's only on one side of the face so I'm thinking it might be the second. Luckily I have Benedryl and hydrocortizone. Next step will be the dry face.



Rain, rain, and more rain. It's been raining and flooding all over the place. The have a volunteer evacuation somewhere close to Baltimore. Supposedly, it's ok at home. Babe seems to be doing much better - eating and drinking more.



We have ants in the house - we think they are coming in the back door. This is the second time we've found quite a few - not a major line of ants, but enough. About 2 months ago, as I was going to the garage there was a ton of ants on the sidewalk. Last year, it was at the garage door - HUGE line of ants.

No comments:

Post a Comment