Friday, June 23, 2006

Entry for June 23, 2006

Entry for June 23, 2006

06/23/2006 08:32 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Babe had her doctor's appointment last night.



Chrissie gave her an IV and an antibotic and drew blood to run some tests. Chrissie thinks it might be a virus - I guess we'll know for sure when the blood work comes back.



Last night Babe really felt bad - she just started meowing (like she was in pain) when I picked her up to take her upstairs for bed. Then she hid under the bed. She did seem a little bit better last night, she was at least sitting up a little.



Today - what a turn around! She ate a little bit of babyfood and the minute my alarm went off, she jumped up on the bed to come see me. She's even getting back into her routine of knowing when she gets her Pounce treats.



Yesterday afternoon was a bad day at work - it's just so stressful! This whole week has been stressful! The thing is - EVERYONE is feeling it. I'm surprised that we all don't go off on each other. I kind of went off on someone in our accounting department - they just expect you to drop everything when they call you and then spend an hour on the phone with them while they figure it out on their side. I appreciate their work, but when you have deadlines, sometimes it just gets to you. I'll be apologizing today - need to keep on their good side.

No comments:

Post a Comment